Kinghaven Counseling Group is made up of licensed therapists dedicated to helping individuals and families achieve their maximum potential. Each therapist carries a master`s or doctoral degree in counseling or a counseling-related field and has several years of experience. Kinghaven provides a treatment team of specialists to each client served.
- To provide services to meet your personal needs and goals with a comprehensive plan
- Individual, family, or group counseling, psychological and psychiatric services.
- To accept and respect your right to privacy.
- To provide unique, specialized opportunities for your learning and personal growth.
- To respond to your needs as soon as possible
Our professional team is led by medical and clinical directors which include:
- Board Certified Psychiatrists
- Licensed Psychologists
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors
- Rehabilitation Counselors CRC
All therapists are licensed by the state of Texas to provide mental health treatment. Regulation of these professions is done by the following government agencies:
All therapists and administrative staff members meet HIPAA compliancy regulations for health care information privacy