Are you battling with depression, conflict, behavioral / emotional problems? Then it is time to contact someone who cares about you and can help!
Kinghaven Counseling Group offers a comprehensive treatment program which includes a thorough assessment by a licensed psychologist and therapy by a licensed professional counselor. Therapy is offered on-site with the individual, family, couple, or group at the home, office or other location.
The training and expertise of our professional staff provides quality programs to address the following area:
- Family and Relationship Conflict
- Depression / Anxiety
- Life Transition
- Loss and Grief
- Job and Career Counseling
- Anger Management Stress Management
- Pain / Injury / Chronic illness
- Substance Abuse / Intervention / Prevention /Dual Diagnosis
- Medication Management
- Abuse / Neglect / Sexual Abuse
- Attention Deficit Disorder
Adult Behavioral Health Services include:
- Individual Counseling
- Psychiatric Evaluations and Medication Management in conjunction with Counseling
- Specialized Psychological evaluations
- Group Counseling
- Addiction Recovery Services which include, Relapse Prevention, and Early Intervention
Kinghaven Counseling Group is here to meet your personal needs and goals with a comprehensive plan. Each program begins with a thorough assessment by a Licensed Psychologist.
Contact us today to set up an appointment: Appointment Request Form / 713 457 4372